Sunday, September 12, 2010

Dark Temptation!

When I got to the beach and all set up in my spot, a young couple came and made camp 5ft in front of me. Wondering why they chose that location to sit,beats me. As I waited for the sun to set the couple took off down the hill leaving everything behind. As I glanced over at the pile of stuff I noticed that the girl left her purse. "Kenny, Don't even think about it" I told myself I watched the couple play down at the water for a while before they made their journey down the beach. I continued watching them until they were out of site. Looking back at the purse, the temptation of stealing it came to mind. In the distance I could see Chicago disappear into the haze. After an hour of holding myself back from the temptation to steal this young lady's purse, I noticed that they were coming back. Happy with myself I glanced back out to find all the haze clustered over the sun moving away from Chicago leaving a dark gloomy feeling. And this is what came forth of it. Thus the Title :-)

3 comments:

  1. Did you edit the water to look like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, this is actually what the water looked like. When I took it, I under exposed it to give it a darker look. But other then that this is what was there :)

    ReplyDelete