Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Eye Review!

After three years I found a place that carried my glasses that my insurance covered since my family doctor wasn't covered. When I got there I asked the lady if they could match my frames and she said they could if they still make them...She was very nice and searched for me, sadly they were discontinued last year. That didn't stop her though, she got on the phone and called the place only to find out the same result. So she and another girl helped me pick out some frames  and we narrowed it down to two..But then I found out that they are actually separate from the eye place and didn't cover my insurance. But the lady told me if I call my insurance they might still reinburst me the amount its just they wont send it. Still waiting for my appointment I just told her that I would call later, but get this! She was nice enough to call for me. As she was on the phone I was called back and she told me that she will take care of it. I got my eyes checked which took forever! I miss my old eye doctor! two hours later the lady came to the back where I was and told me that they will cover it but they wouldn't tell her how much, if I send it in I will get my money back. She then offered to get the two frames ordered one smaller and the other bigger so I could see what they will actually look like. It was probably the best help I have ever had! The appointment sucked but she was awesome! So if you ever get your eyes checked I would not go to LTF, but if you are looking for glasses then their optical shop is Awesome! Lucky for me I don't have to get my eyes checked for another three years and this time its because my eyes were good :-D I do have to add that their eye tests were a lot different from what I was used too...FYI, This is my opinion and should not be taken to heart in anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment